Symptoms: Sin. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Romans 3:23 [KJV]
Diagnosis: “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: I desire mercy, not sacrifice. For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” Matthew 9:12-13 [NIV]
The first step to becoming a healthier Christian is to stop living in denial, like the Pharisees, and do a lot of soul-searching. This series is about seeking for truth. God’s Truth.
The Pharisees asked Jesus disciples, “Why does your Teacher eat with tax-collectors and sinners?” Matthew 9:11 [NKJV].
Jesus’ response was, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means:” Matthew 9:12 [NIV]
“To seek truth requires one to ask the right questions. Those void of truth never ask about anything because their ego and arrogance prevents them from doing so. Therefore, they will always remain ignorant. Those on the right path to Truth are extremely heart-driven and child-like in their quest, always asking questions, always wanting to understand and know everything and are not afraid to admit they don’t know something. However, every truth seeker does need to break down their ego first to see Truth. If the mind is in the way, the heart won’t see anything.”
– Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
- Addictions: https://heavensjoylatte.com/addictions-and-spiritual-warfare-by-lois-macdonald/
- Loneliness: https://heavensjoylatte.com/loneliness-the-silent-battlefield-by-lois-macdonald/
- Disabilities: https://heavensjoylatte.com/disabled-or-mislabeled/
- Teenage Rebellion: https://heavensjoylatte.com/from-innocence-to-rebellion/
- Mentally Challenged Children: https://heavensjoylatte.com/gods-mercy/